Hey there bloggy friends! This one's a bit long, but I'm givin' you all the updates about my blogiversary bash, surgery and Echo Park happenings!
It sure seems like it's been awhile since I have shared any projects, huh? I have several things started (what else is new?) and I am working on finishing those up and using some for my blogiversary bash! While it might seem like I am over here twiddling my thumbs, I've been busy.. very busy!
First of all, I am having surgery on August 10th.. Don't be sorry for me, it's a good thing! But the surgery date was kinda 'last minute'. It also gets in the way of my blogiversary bash! So, I was planning to move it up, but there is NO way I can do that as I've got some other things going on (Did I mention I was busy?.. lol) So, what I am going to do is plan it all ahead of time! Yes, as my blogiversarsary bash is happening, I will be at the hospital... I will have my iPad with me to make sure everything is going good though! THAT'S dedication right there! LOL! Now, because I am getting things done NOW for the blogiversary, I will NOT be having guest designers afterall. I just don't have time to plan it all out :( I'm sorry! I had a nice interest in it too, but I have something else up my sleeve that will involve guest designers, so look out for that!
This is the run down for blogiversary week, so you can plan for the fun!
Day 1: August 8th
- It's a PARTY! I will share a party themed project with tutorial along and you will be able to enter the BIG giveaway with your 'party pictures'. To enter for the big bundle prize you will need to link up a photo of yourself or your kiddo, hubby, cat, dog, etc... wearing a prop such as a mustache on a stick, party hat, etc.! Anything made with PAPER and party related! You can check out these sets from Lettering Delights that would work! I figured this would be a lot of fun.. and I can laugh at you all on the side! LOL! (don't worry, if you dont have pets and don't post photos of your family online, you can still enter and those details will be posted during the blogiversary bash!) So yeah, check out these SVG sets! Funny Faces and Mustache Mania. If you'd like to make a party hat, SVG Cuts has a FREE one you can decorate, HERE!
- You can enter until 1:00am PST on 8/13
Day 2: August 9th
- Project share with a giveaway of an item that I used in my project. (Theme is Halloween)
- You can enter until 1:00am PST on 8/10.
Day 3: August 10th
- Giveaway and project share (Theme is "I've got a boo-boo" or "get Well Soon")
- You can enter until 1:00am PST on 8/11.
- Surgery day for me, if you're the prayin' type, send them my way, please
Day 4: August 11th (All about the Silhouette SD!)
- Project share with giveaway! And blog link up sharing Silhouette SD projects!
- You can enter until 1:00am PST on 8/12.
Day 5: August 12th
- Last day! Project share (something I've made in the past, but putting a different twist on it), giveaway, past favorite projects of mine and blog linkup!
- You can enter until 1:00am PST on 8/13.
I can't wait!! I've got some yummy giveaway's lined up! Here is the Facebook page for it! Please let me know if you will attend! Also, please invite/share with your crafty friends! Some things I will be giving away:
- ATG gun
- Echo Park papers kits
- Misc. paper kits
- Digital products
OK.. whew, I think that's it as far as the blogiversary goes! See why I will be 'busy' I've only got ONE of those projects done, lol.
On another note of being busy.. I'm sure you've seen me posting about working with Echo Park making projects for CHA! (Still can't believe it!) I will have a big post with LOTS of project photos and a giveaway on the 19th of July! Only 5 days away! I've got some other news to share that day as well! I am literally FREAKING over here and want to show you my projects so bad! You have no idea how hard it is for me not to even show you a peek!
I made 4 projects using 3 different sets! One is top secret and not yet revealed, it's awesome! Well, ALL Echo Park paper is awesome, right?! The other projects were made using Apothecary Emporium and Victoria Gardens. Both are just AMAZING in person! If you haven't seen them, here ya go:
The paper alone is so inspiring, but I hope to inspire you even more once you see my projects! Again, I am busy behind the scenes getting that blog post ready with photos and such!
Now, have you all heard of My Grafico? This store is full of greatness from digital paper, graphics, digital stamps, SVG files, etc.! You can literally browse for hours and just keep on adding to your wishlist! Well, NOW is the time to buy! Get 40% off TODAY (7/14) ONLY! Click the banner below and grab your wallet!!
And one last thing! You can link up your 'Life is Sweet' projects over at Paper Issues! Also be sure to check out the many projects already linked up!! So much inspiration there! Don't forget to use code JULY30 in the ETSY SHOP to get 30% off!
Alrighty, I'm off to get crafty! See you back here on the 19th!! Whoo-hoo!